The united

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The united
The united
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hi Everyone!!

2 posters

Go down

Hi Everyone!! Empty Hi Everyone!!

Post  margotuk 1/6/2012, 9:59 am

Hello Everyone I am Maggie aka Margotuk GM of the United Guild.
I am well old enough to vote lets say that.. I am from England, emigrated to the States, lived in Detroit, Florida, New York, San Diego and Ohio, I am presently living in Stratford Ontario, I love Canada it reminds me so much of England in many ways.
I am a Wedding Planner and Floral Designer, have a business i am working on at the moment and hopefully a Wedding Magazine is in the works for the future.
I have played WOW for 4+ yrs i like it a lot i guess or it wouldnt have held my attention for that long.
I strive to make United a guild people feel like they want to stay in for a long time. I try to be fair with all the members. I can be tough when I have to be. but underneath i am a real softy (please dont tell anyone i said that) wouldnt want to ruin my bitch reputation.
I have 2 kids, a Son and Daughter she is married and has a daughter, so that makes me a 'Nan' yes nan since grandmother sounds old.,,.and i am far from old !! haha. my son is an artist and lives in Baltimore and my daughter started her own photography business called tuffphoto in Toledo Ohio, after she stopped modeling. so thats a little about me. I look forward to reading a lot more from the members of the guild.

margotuk
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Hi Everyone!! Empty Re: Hi Everyone!!

Post  Mageroo 1/6/2012, 10:06 am

Who the hell are you?

Spoiler:
Mageroo
Mageroo

Back to top Go down

Hi Everyone!! Empty Re: Hi Everyone!!